About the role
Bazoomq Space Research Laboratory is looking for an intern/researcher who will be involved in a research project of controlled high-altitude platform (HAP). The HAP to be studied is a superpressure balloon system that also has active altitude control.
The intern will work on the physical and environmental modeling problems of the HAP system by solving various mathematical problems and equations. The intern will receive active support from his / her supervisor, who is a physicist with 15+ years of experience.
The internship is paid.
- Be a student of bachelor third year or higher in the following areas: mathematics, physics.
- Excellent knowledge of differential and integral calculus
- Able to read and interpret research papers
- Good knowledge of English
- Algorithmic thinking
- Good knowledge of physics is a plus
- Experience in numerical simulation of mechanical motion is a plus
- Programming skills on C++ or Python is a plus